
Last night after dinner, Evan took
everyone's plates and
silverware over to the sink, took all the leftover food to the counter, picked up all of his toys, put on his pajamas, and put his dirty clothes in the laundry...
ALL without being asked!!! He said he just thought of it and wanted to be a helper. He kept calling himself a "Do it myself boy!" It was so sweet! It just reminded me of the angel that I have been blessed with and brightened my whole day!
7 comments:
How sweet! What a big helper!! How grown up he is getting!! I love that he called himself the "Do it myself boy" That is so cute!!
Oh how I wish that would happen to me someday. The other day Adie's friend was over and asked, "Why is your playroom such a mess?" Adie said, "Because my mom didn't clean it up." Something wrong with that I think...
Trust me, it's not an every day thing!! That's why I had to blog about it...so I would remember that it actually happened!! :p
I love it when kids do sweet little things like that! Just makes your heart swell in amazement. Hey next time we are together, mabye you or Ben could mention, in an offhand manner, to my Ben, that you LOVE the name Melea. He doesn't even need to know that I told you I love that name :) I'm trying to convince him.
Hope you guys are doing well. Laura, hope you had a good birthday.
I am sure you guys are looking forward to baby #3...congrats and good luck.
I can't wait for the day when I can tell people that I was the prophet's primary chorister! (and that he wanted to make me on the wii) That'll be so awesome! ;o)
oh that is perfect! what a good son you have! good job!
Post a Comment