Sunday, February 24, 2008

One of a kind!



I came across this video clip on a family tape of Jims 22nd birthday. And since I love my brother so much, I thought I would put this on our blog for one and all to see! Something like this can't be hidden away and lost in some pile of tapes and never be heard from again! So please enjoy Jim at his most humble....

Love you Jim!

If you'd like to see more of Jim at his finer moments please leave a comment and I am happy to accomidate. :-) P.S. Scroll down and pause the playlist to listen.

5 comments:

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

When I played the video, the song "When You Say You Love Me" was playing. I giggled watching it and remembering, and I cried a bit, at just how deeply I love my children.
Words will never do the feeling justice.

Thanks for the memory.

MOM

Anonymous said...

LOL, oh man my stomach hurts, LOL. And he makes fun of ME!!! Some things just never change, he still thinks he is hot, he still thinks he is the greatest and his jokes STILL stink! Ben I believe it is time for the payback, for the reveal of Jim's past...present idiocy.

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

OH MAN!!!! Was I fine!! Love the post Ben.

Tom Merrill said...

Jim's joke was as good as his fantasy football team last year!

FISH ON!

Ben and Darci said...

That is seriously funny! I've never met him and I can tell he's pretty macho. This is your brother, right Ben? He reminds me a LOT of you. We need to get together...I think it's that time again!