
Evan is finally potty trained!!! Forever he was very resistant to the potty. He would go if you forced him to sit on it, but could never tell us when he needed to go. Finally, last weekend I had had enough! I got out the big boy underwear (not pull-ups, real underwear) and said, "No more diapers. From today on, you are using the potty." He was a little resistant at first, and we had a couple of accidents that first day, but when he realized that I wasn't going to put diapers back on him if he wet his pants, he did much better. Now (one week later) he will take himself to the potty and seldom needs reminders anymore! I am so proud of Evan! He is getting to be such a big boy! We are so lucky to have him as part of our family. We love you, Evan!!
5 comments:
That's so great!! Good job Evan!!
Oh how I wish that Easton would do that! I'm not going to have a new baby and almost four year old in diapers! We tried taking off the diapers and he could care less, he just went pee all over the place. PUNK!
Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Best of luck as he continues this nice little habit. :)
Since you did so well with Evan, would you mind if I dropped Riley off for a week or so and you could do the same with him? Just let me know when you have a free week:)
Maybe there is hope for Ian than too! Chris is more determined than I am, but at this point Ian will hardly let us change a diaper (or admit he needs one, if asked...) and says he is scared of the toilet. I need to be doing more on this, but figured I'd adjust to a newborn and having two and then start on that new adventure!
Post a Comment