Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a Big Helper!


The other day I was trying to get the laundry folded and Dillon was so fussy. I brought him in and laid him on our bed. He thought it was an open invitation to make himself at home in the piles of clothes and scooted his way over to the stack that I had just folded. He proceeded to grab an item of clothing and throw it over his shoulder. He repeated this a few times and was quite proud if himself. What a good helper I have!

3 comments:

Kerry Ellis said...

You were a very patient mom to let him mess up your laundry. But, how could you resist a face like that.

The Eldredge's said...

I love when they want to help mommy it can be frustrating but when they have that look of "Look what I did Mommy" my heart just melts!!

malia said...

oh how funny. i love it. you do have a great helper and he is so cute too. its good that the normal hum-drum chores have fun moments like these, right? :)