
Dillon is six months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! He is getting so big! He can roll over, sit by himself (unsupported) for short periods of time, and he is LOVING rice cereal and other baby foods! His smile and giggle can brighten my mood, even on my darkest days! I am so grateful and blessed to have two wonderful little boys! They are truly the light of my life and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting us with His precious spirits!
4 comments:
He has beautiful eyes. What a doll. They do grow so quickly, don't they. We love each new accomplishment, but sometimes I feel that I want mine to stay small like that forever.
Wow that's crazy that he is already six months!! Does it go by faster with the second child than the first? I would think it would because you are busier taking care of 2!! Well I hope all is well happy half birthday to Dillon!!
What a special little guy.
Dad
What a special little guy.
Dad
Post a Comment