Dillon is doing his part to contribute to the family income. Before his insurance kicked in we had to get a prescription filled for him. After we got his insurance information, Walgreen's said that they would issue us a refund check. When the check came in the mail, it was made out "pay to the order of Dillon Ellis". Well, I don't know too many four month old babies that have their own bank accounts or that can endorse a check, so we called the bank and asked their advice. They told us to put the pen in Dillon's hand and sign the check for him. So that's what we did!

4 comments:
That is quite the story. You will have to make a copy of the check back and front so you can show him when he grows up. Maybe next time the check will be bigger.
Grandpa Kerry
I wish my kids got checks in the mail! Maybe all kids should start contributing to the family income at 4 months!
Are you joking me? Sometimes the people at the bank are so stupid! Or they have stupid policies. I once had a client whose wife had died about 2 year prior. He wanted to take her name off of the bank account and went into the bank to do so. The teller told him that she had to come in and take herself off the account. Yeah....dumb bankers! But I'm glad that he is helping out. I love how his little face is saying, "what?"
Laura and Ben,
Your family is so beautiful. It is fun to see how everybody grows up and moves on with their lives. I think that the last time I saw you guys was at your wedding reception. I happened across your blog through a friend of a friend. By-the-way, this is Melinda (Mann) Cowan. Leave a comment at our blog www.thecrazycowans.blogspot.com or email me at mlcowan@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you.
Post a Comment