Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Little Big Girl!!

Kaylie is growing up so fast!! In April, she turned 2 years old! We had both Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunt Mary came to help us celebrate. (And for some reason I can't find where those pictures got downloaded to...) It is so nice to have family close by! Then, yesterday we moved Kaylie from her crib to a toddler bed!!

I was amazed at how well she did! She wasn't real keen about taking a nap on it during the day, but when I laid her down for bed, she didn't get up once and slept through the whole night!

I was so excited and proud of her!! We can't believe how big our tiny princess is getting! We sure love her and can't imagine life without her!

2 comments:

Warden Family said...

Oh-my goodness Laura! I can't believe she is 2 already! I feel like I don't even know this little princess... wait... I don't... Darn living 17 hours away!

Aw-well she is just a doll, and I hope to get to know that little QT tonz better this summer! Miss you guys!

Love ya

malia said...

She is absolutely darling! :) And what a cute room you have made up for her.